Whisker Biscut

Gunpowder

Like them or hate them ? I realize there are better rest but I like the simplicity and cost of this rest. Would it cause me to miss a deer - I doubt it. Max shot would be 40 yds for me.

Hillbilly stalker

I'm not a fan myself,but as far as accuracy,I watched Pigman shoot 100 yards and put 4 arrows in a skoal can size bullseye. That was before his accident. It's on you tube. I can't do that with any rest lol !

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I’ve used one for years , and love it

Pilgrim

Love it!

DSGB

rosewood

I have used whisker biscuit for years on my bow. Love it, arrow stays put. Only issue I see is it can damage your fletchings and it will wrinkle them sometimes. The wrinkles can be ironed out with a hair dryer or heat gun though. Have to be careful with heat gun to not get to close or hot.

Rosewood

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
I shot one for a bunch of years without issue and would have no issue going back to one. Only reason I changed was a few years back @Kris87 tuned a new bow up for me and couldnt get it to shoot properly with the biscuit. Swapped to a limb driven rest and havent thought about it since

Kris87

I shot one for a bunch of years without issue and would have no issue going back to one. Only reason I changed was a few years back @Kris87 tuned a new bow up for me and couldnt get it to shoot properly with the biscuit. Swapped to a limb driven rest and havent thought about it since

Seriously, this is a very overlooked thing with a biscuit. Certain bows, mainly hybrid cams and one cams don't shoot very well with biscuit style, rigid rests. Seen many a folk try to make one work, and work OK, but I don't accept just Ok. :)

Gunpowder

I was just wondering what hunters thought of this rest. It seem simple and captures the arrow well. My grandson use one and it does fine. I use to use one when I bow hunted.

Wayne D Davis

My old Hoyt has whiskers on it. When I used it I loved it.... hopefully my shoulder will allow me to pull it back again someday. For now I'm xbow hunting

DMCox

I had the same issue, shot one for years then new bow wouldnt tune right with the biscuit. I heard certain Hoyts can be like that, probably like Kris87 said above the hybrid cams. Went to a drop away and no more issues. Wish I didnt have to drop the money on a new rest, but didn't want anything but perfect tune.

hambone76

If I had to choose a fixed position arrow rest, it would be a biscuit.

Latest posts