Whisker Biscut

Tadder

Seriously, this is a very overlooked thing with a biscuit. Certain bows, mainly hybrid cams and one cams don't shoot very well with biscuit style, rigid rests. Seen many a folk try to make one work, and work OK, but I don't accept just Ok. :)
AGREED, When your a bowhunter don't settle for ok. They maybe ok starter rest for some folks but if you shoot them on a regular bases they will wear and that has too be addressed. You can replace the biscuit but after a few you've paid for a good drop away.(y) .

rosewood

Kills fletchings if you like to shoot targets, other than that it's money!
Yes it does. One thing many may not have figured out yet, you turn one fletching straight up so the bottom 2 straddle the center stiffer part of the whisker biscuit. The fletchings will last longer then.

Rosewood

Dbender

AGREED, When your a bowhunter don't settle for ok. They maybe ok starter rest for some folks but if you shoot them on a regular bases they will wear and that has too be addressed. You can replace the biscuit but after a few you've paid for a good drop away.(y) .
I've shot mine 1000's of times, no noticeable wear and no loss of accuracy at hunting distances. I believe there are 2 different types of bowhunters same as gun hunters. Some just hunt others are more into the equipment. Some guys are constantly tweaking and adjusting their bows for pinpoint accuracy. Some gun hunters are handloading and tweaking all the time. My bow is bare bones, big pins, big peep and a biscuit. My pins and peep limit my accuracy, but I don't have any trouble seeing them in a low light hunting situation. There is a huge difference between a hunting bow and a backyard tack driver to me.

Tadder

Too each his own, no punts intended . Happy Hunting how every you prefer. I prefer too have the best I can afford and too know my equipment is at its best.:) Not knocking biscuits just know what I've seen 1st hand.