Whites tominator

ScarFoot

Any of you guys use the whites tominator shotgun, I just picked one up, I'm interested in any load data you may have been successful with, for shot and roundball, Thanks

Jack Flynn

You use shot with the Tominator, not any round ball. I've had one since they came out, excellent gun all around. Great turkey gun! Go to Gary Whites write ups about the gun and use the stuff he recommends. You can get it all from Brownells. This gun ain't no pip squeak either. Ninety grains P powder and a shot cup full of #7.5 bismuth shot give you a very nice bump on the shoulder.

ScarFoot

You use shot with the Tominator, not any round ball. I've had one since they came out, excellent gun all around. Great turkey gun! Go to Gary Whites write ups about the gun and use the stuff he recommends. You can get it all from Brownells. This gun ain't no pip squeak either. Ninety grains P powder and a shot cup full of #7.5 bismuth shot give you a very nice bump on the shoulder.
I got the info i needed thanks, I bought the dominator from doc white he sent a rifled 6" choke tube with it for roundballs!

Rabun

I was at a dove shoot years ago and a guy was using a ML shotgun. He was having a ball shooting loading shooting loading. Had a cloud bank on that side of the field. Enjoy and send some pics...would like to see that bad boy.

Jack Flynn

That's a Tominator with a long *** screw in rifled choke. I almost want to be there when you pull the trigger on a 12 gauge sized round ball in that baby.

Rabun

Nice! Thanks for Sharing! That is a heck of a choke. Did it come with a mold for the round balls?