Whitetail Institute sale

Dallen92

Talked to Gander this week. Shipment is expected 9/16 but the guy I spoke with didnt know if the amount coming in would fill all the orders waiting.

2 UP

I emailed their customer service dept yesterday. All they could tell me was that they were waiting on shipment from the vendor, and could not give me a time frame.

Golden Bear

I went ahead and cancelled my order with them last week. I am not a fan of them taking my money and then not being able to tell me when I will receive a product.

shdw633

I went ahead and cancelled my order with them last week. I am not a fan of them taking my money and then not being able to tell me when I will receive a product.

Did they give you your money back without any issues? I am thinking about canceling my order as I do believe a month is plenty of time to have re-stocked.

Golden Bear

Did they give you your money back without any issues? I am thinking about canceling my order as I do believe a month is plenty of time to have re-stocked.
Yes, they checked the stock and status for me and after they couldn’t provide any definitive timeline, I asked for a refund and they immediately issued it with no questions asked.

shdw633

The rep I swapped emails with yesterday still had no idea when they would get it.

I got the same reply from them. I am holding out until the first of October that they get it sent out but if they don't have it to me by then I am going to ask for a refund becuase that's the latest I am able to plant them.

Arrow3

Tired of waiting. I cancelled mine today.

Arrow3

Guys, check your bank accounts if you have cancelled your order. My total was $38 worth of seed and Gander Mountain put $6.41 back in my account. I just emailed them.

Arrow3

I got an email back pretty quick apologizing. Seems that they only refunded the shipping charge ?.

Now I have to wait 2 to 4 more business days to get the rest of my money.

shdw633

I got an email back pretty quick apologizing. Seems that they only refunded the shipping charge ?.

Now I have to wait 2 to 4 more business days to get the rest of my money.

I've decided I am not letting them off the hook!! They are going to get me that seed or I am going to keep bugging them until they do!!

Arrow3

I've decided I am not letting them off the hook!! They are going to get me that seed or I am going to keep bugging them until they do!!

We are planting Saturday or I would have waited too. I'll just goto the local feed store and spend my $40 there on some clover or brassicas ro go with the winter wheat.

Dallen92

Finally got a tracking number today. All 5 bags ordered are supposed to be on the way. We will see what happens.

bilgerat

Senior
Guys, check your bank accounts if you have cancelled your order. My total was $38 worth of seed and Gander Mountain put $6.41 back in my account. I just emailed them.
Thanks, they did the same ting to me!!, just got off the phone and they are refunding the rest of My money. Yall check your bank or credit card statements

Huntfish53

Got my shipping confirmation last night. Should be here Friday