Who follows Q?

Thread starter #1

PappyHoel

Raise your hand.

Flash

I've tried to look/learn in the past week or two. How long has it been out there? Has anything come to pass? I hope it's not like the national grocery store checkout paper
What's the latest?
That's where I got my L Lynch singing thread, BUT I haven't heard any music yet

My Monday lunch buddy follows him and it makes for interesting discussions. I followed for a while out of curiosity and decided that while interesting, Q's comments are so broad that it takes a lot of "interpretation" to get anything out of it.

Thread starter #7

PappyHoel

I've tried to look/learn in the past week or two. How long has it been out there? Has anything come to pass? I hope it's not like the national grocery store checkout paper
What's the latest?
That's where I got my L Lynch singing thread, BUT I haven't heard any music yet
He gave some proof last night. qmap.pub

Trump always tweets before going to a rally. Last night he didn’t tweet and Q announced they were leaving for TN via 8chan. That’s never been done before and Q called it out and gave proof. There are other instances where an anon has asked questions of proof and the president has misspelled words on purpose with q in the misspelled words. The anon said have the president misspell a word in a tweet. That was proofed by time stamps.

If this is a larp then it’s a dang good one.

PopPop

Pappy H, could you dumb this down a bit, you be zoomin the heck out of me.

Thread starter #9

PappyHoel

Pappy H, could you dumb this down a bit, you be zoomin the heck out of me.
Since last year a person going by the online persona of Q has been posting via 8chan. This person claims to be inside the trump administration and has knowledge of events prior to them happening. The knowledge that this person has seems to be military Intelligence related.

The story is that there are people working inside the government to expose everything that has been going on behind the scenes. Apparently they have everything and know everything and the corruption runs into other countries, actors, media and wealthy people in positions of power.

Read qmap.pub for his latest drops or go to https://voat.co/v/QRV

Warning about the voat forum, they believe in free speech there. You will be offended

Flash

Since last year a person going by the online persona of Q has been posting via 8chan. This person claims to be inside the trump administration and has knowledge of events prior to them happening. The knowledge that this person has seems to be military Intelligence related.

The story is that there are people working inside the government to expose everything that has been going on behind the scenes. Apparently they have everything and know everything and the corruption runs into other countries, actors, media and wealthy people in positions of power.

Warning about the voat forum, they believe in free speech there. You will be offended
Lot of news posts/links on here have exposed stuff/corruption but IMO not much has been done. Unless they are planning on arresting 'everyone' on the same day, what are they waiting for.

On a side note, I wonder if Trump has tried to find/has proof that O Bama is a fur n er

Hmmmmm............

Thread starter #12

PappyHoel

For those of you following along Q says "53-47". IMO that means the R's have the votes to confirm Kavanaugh.

If he gets that right...

For those of you following along Q says "53-47". IMO that means the R's have the votes to confirm Kavanaugh.

If he gets that right...
We'll see.

Thread starter #14

PappyHoel

1538514874424.png

chobrown

I looked at the 8chan website earlier today. After a few clicks I realized I was in over my head on understanding where I was.

Thread starter #16

PappyHoel

I looked at the 8chan website earlier today. After a few clicks I realized I was in over my head on understanding where I was.
Be careful on there. If youre interested in the actual q drops go to

https://www.qmap.pub/

Discussions about the drops and other similar things are here - (beware its a free speech zone and it may scare some people)

https://voat.co/v/qrv

chobrown

Oh I backed out and closed that down. Don’t plan on returning

dwhee87

I'll be watching with baited breath.