Who follows Q?

Yeah I’d be satisfied with that. The big buck probably chased them off, keep your eyes peeled
I’m thinking it might have been a yote. It’s definitely over for now but I’m gonna sit til 10 just to make sure.

Thread starter #63

PappyHoel

A picture is worth a thousand words.
See EVIL in the face of FEINSTEIN?
See FEAR & EMOTION in the face of MURKOWSKI?
A phone was present.
Q

If you don't/haven't followed Q, there is a pretty good site called neonrevolt that discusses his drops in plain English. There is even a tab at the top of the page explaining who/what Q is. I would embed a link, but there is some language frowned upon.

PopPop

I’m thinking it might have been a yote. It’s definitely over for now but I’m gonna sit til 10 just to make sure.
Saw lots of deer movement between 1:00 and 2:00 pm at the western compound today

I ain’t goin out in the noon day sun. In fact I ain’t goin to the woods until 5 pm when the sun starts to get behind the trees.

PopPop

I ain’t goin out in the noon day sun. In fact I ain’t goin to the woods until 5 pm when the sun starts to get behind the trees.
I saw them from my Alabama Tanning Bed, not hunting.

A ha!
:bounce:

Thread starter #75

PappyHoel

Its getting DEEP on the Q thingy now. Im almost thinking its a Russian run psyop now.

Flash

Why would you post/drop things ahead of time? If Lynch is singing why tell it, that would (IMO) tip off whom ever the song is about to destroy evidence, make up a story etc.....

Or is it a Chinese run thing??

Thread starter #77

PappyHoel

Crime against children as reported by Fox News - Q relevant - put your cognitive dissonance aside

[Pg 294]
[Meeting between Comey and Coleman on October 4]
>Coleman told us that he could not recall this briefing with Comey.
>Coleman’s notes from October 4 contained the following entry:
(1) Anthony Wiener [sic]
(2) [Unrelated]
(3) Wiener [sic] – texting 15 yo – Sexually Explicit
-9/26 – Federal SW – IPhone/IPAD/Laptop
-Initial analysis of laptop – thousands emails
-Hillary Clinton & Foundation
-Crime Against Children+++
>We asked Coleman about these notes and he told us that, given their placement in his notebook, the notes would most likely represent information he was briefed on first thing in the morning by his subordinates in the +++Criminal Investigative Division+++.
>Comey told us that he did not recall the briefing by Coleman reflected in his calendar.
>We asked Comey if this briefing could have been the time in early October that he recalled being told about the connection between Midyear and the Weiner investigation. Comey stated:
"It’s possible, possible this is what is knocking around in the back of my head, but I really, see I know the frailty of memory from having done a lot of this work, at least in my memory it’s much more of an informal than a meeting about it, but it’s possible."
>We showed Coleman’s notes from October 4 to Comey. Comey did not recall being briefed on the information contained in the notes.
I DO NOT RECALL.
I DO NOT RECALL.
I DO NOT RECALL.
THESE PEOPLE DESERVE TO [ ].
THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK.
WE ARE THE CURE.
PATRIOTS IN CONTROL.
THE WORLD WILL KNOW THE TRUTH.
Q

Flash

What does "phone present" mean? Was the conversation recorded? What was said?

crimes against children??? What did the Fox story say? Arrests soon?? Are they waiting on certain cases to go before the Sup court before the arrests???

Thread starter #79

PappyHoel

What does "phone present" mean? Was the conversation recorded? What was said?

crimes against children??? What did the Fox story say? Arrests soon?? Are they waiting on certain cases to go before the Sup court before the arrests???
I think this is all bull excrement by the way. Whoever Q is, seems like a fortune teller to me. ‘Phone present’ could mean a phone took the picture. If you look at everything q posts it’s just a rehash or twitter or news reports.

With that said I’m still following along with a skeptical logical thinking attitude

Thread starter #80

PappyHoel

Heres the newest one that has me pondering. He posted this picture on the 27th of Sept.

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI27 Sep 2018 - 7:34:42 PM

b0013813b0ef5105c1152a177e84702acc6e9411a2d19ed319a773afe9cb5824.png
FEINSTEIN.
Q
>>297
No. 297 - where was this picture taken?
Hanging of flags traditional/occurs in this part of the country for what holiday?
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...cked-supermicro-hardware-found-in-u-s-telecom📁
"Western intelligence contacts that the device was made at a Supermicro subcontractor factory in Guangzhou, a port city in southeastern China. Guangzhou is 90 miles upstream from Shenzhen, dubbed the `Silicon Valley of Hardware,’"
What state does [Feinstein] represent?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f0be11930e64📁
GOOG & CHINA
https://theintercept.com/2018/10/09/google-china-censored-search-engine/📁
Dragonfly
Look HERE [RUSSIA]
DO NOT LOOK HERE [CHINA]
📁
Worth 43 minutes of your time.
ALL [INSIDE] ROADS TO CHINA ARE BEING CLOSED.
AMERICA IS NO LONGER FOR SALE.
Q