Who follows Q?

Flash

Latest release IMO looks like kicking the can down the road, excuses why nothing has been done. They need to do something very soon, the elections might not turnout good

Flash

Anything new? Did Q quit?

Thread starter #83

PappyHoel

He’s been quiet for a while. I suspect it’s because it’s all bull.

Thread starter #85

PappyHoel

He hasn’t posted in days. He’s waiting for the next news article to post so he can put his spin on it. I’m chalking this up to another ANWH

Flash

Is it the "days of darkness" they mentioned? Didn't they claim during it 'big stuff' was going on behind the scenes?? But I'm thinking PH is right

Thread starter #87

PappyHoel

Is it the "days of darkness" they mentioned? Didn't they claim during it 'big stuff' was going on behind the scenes?? But I'm thinking PH is right
It’s like a fortune teller, they give you enough info to read whatever you want into it.

Thread starter #88

PappyHoel

Where do I pay my $5 bucks?

Flash

I think this applies, just not sure where

2 Thessalonians 2:7-12 King James Version (KJV)

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be ****ed who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Flash

Today I tried to check and see if anything is new and got the this site is dangerous message. What's going on??

Thread starter #93

PappyHoel

Today I tried to check and see if anything is new and got the this site is dangerous message. What's going on??
Supposedly he’s taking a break so he doesn’t violate the hatch act before the election.

Flash

What's going on now?

Thread starter #95

PappyHoel

Flash

I never bought a T-shirt, hope you didn't ;)

Thread starter #97

PappyHoel

I never bought a T-shirt, hope you didn't ;)
Nope, i just read it an try to interpret it. Go take a look - qmap.pub hes been active

Thread starter #98

PappyHoel

Thread starter #99

PappyHoel

An anons synopsis of current events

Cabal making serious moves. This is not a game. in the past 24 hours they are sending their message back to Trump and Q. 1. Mass shooting by their standard MO. What's the key message delivered by their choice of target. Not about distraction. (Las Vegas survivors in crowd) Message- remember what we will do to innocents if you come after us.
  1. Antifa terrorizing Tucker Carlson's family. Why TC- he represents the front and center defiance of their most important narrative weapon. Message- you come after us, we come after you.
  2. Social Media blitz on red line being crossed by Cabal's favorite front men. Interesting Eric Holders twitter banner is him at JFK's grave. Message- their red line is a battle line.
  3. Soros activation of mass protest. Flexing their muscles as a warning.
I trust the plan. I trust that all has been done to keep the people safe. We cannot afford to think on the surface or through a lens of typical politics. This is beyond.
And BTW- Q's post this morningre: Martial Law doesn't seem like a message to Q followers. Think the message was- we will stop you full scale.

An anons synopsis of current events
Good stuff. Where's the part about when the shooting starts ,we kill them all and we win?