Who follows Q?

I think I know who Q is.

Thread starter #102

PappyHoel

Good stuff. Where's the part about when the shooting starts ,we kill them all and we win?
The q movement is non violent. The theory is that everything is planned and the lefts goose is cooked. FISA works both ways

Thread starter #105

PappyHoel

Post or PM it, I'd like to know
No need to keep it a secret. Lets hear it. I think Q is more than one person. If its legit, I still have my doubts. However, there have been many coincidences.

This post could be him? I dont know what it means.

I can't remember his name, but I believe it was the Trump staffer that was in the bar meeting in London with the Aussie and UK ambassador, apparently the UK and Australia have something to do with the Russia collusion investigation because of this Trump staffer. It seems to me this staffer set all these people up to go after Trump, it seems by design. I hope that makes sense.

I can't remember his name, but I believe it was the Trump staffer that was in the bar meeting in London with the Aussie and UK ambassador, apparently the UK and Australia have something to do with the Russia collusion investigation because of this Trump staffer. It seems to me this staffer set all these people up to go after Trump, it seems by design. I hope that makes sense.
George Papadopolous? No way. He's not that smart.

George Papadopolous? No way. He's not that smart.
Yes, that's his name, my thought was whoever this is is close to the prez, and this guy has been around all of this information, but keeps a low profile.

Thread starter #109

PappyHoel

Yes, that's his name, my thought was whoever this is is close to the prez, and this guy has been around all of this information, but keeps a low profile.
No he was the patsy. He was a dummy and he was set up by the Australian Ambassador. The Australian intelligence services and MI6 have been helping our Traitors spy on Americans without warrants. Thats all FACT. IMO it goes way deeper than that.

Well, it was just a thought I was pondering on, I just don't think it's any administration officials, my thinking it was someone that could be fed info to, and passed along to us, without getting officials involved.

Flash

Could it be DT and/or part of his family?

Will there be arrests soon?

When will the stealth bomber(s) fly and drop bombs?

I'm getting low on tin foil, any sales out there?

weagle

Whoever, Whatever Q is, Trump is in on it.

Trump or anyone on Trump's staff or any of the big conservative personalities like Rush or Hannity could end the Q movement with one dismissive statement.

Some Trump staffers like Katrina Pierson have tweeted about Q.

Trump's team is very savvy with regard to social media. There's zero chance they aren't aware of the Q movement. WWG1WGA

Trump points out people at his rallys with "Q" t-shirts on and gives them the thumbs up.

My personal take is the Q is the back door social media outlet for Trump. Many claim it is a LARP (live action role play) and I think if it is, it is LARP at the direction of the White House.

I think TRUMP would like nothing more than totally expose the deep corruption that has been going on in the US Government today and for the past 150+years.

Drain the swamp and scrape out the sludge. MAGA!!!TRUMP 2020!!!

Flash

Was it Q or a Q follower that said something "big" was going to happen this weekend while Trump was gone on AF1 and or out of country?

Thread starter #120
Been quiet for a few days, something going on behind the scenes????
My guess is he will post after the senate is confirmed 53-47 since that was his last post.