Who is bringing dogs

Corey

Just wanted to know who all was going to
bring dogs to the Meet and Greet?

No issues just wondering.

Corey

crackerdave

I'll be bringing one female named Spot. Are you bringing that red male? If you are,we could have a wedding ceremony for him and Spot.She's anxious to meet him.:rofl::yeah:

Corey

No one is bringing any Dogs or Pups to the meet and
greet other than Dave?

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
I've got 3 for sale but not sure if anyone is looking to buy dogs right now.I thought about bringing them but not sure.

crackerdave

There's info in Corey's "Woody's rabbit runners meet and greet" thread.

Corey

I've got 3 for sale but not sure if anyone is looking to buy dogs right now.I thought about bringing them but not sure.

You never know if you have dogs for sale bring
them..I have one for sale that im going to have
there and another that im going to bring just
cause he needs to get around this kind of
setting.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I'll probably bring a pup just to get her around folks more.

Anybody bringing kids? They would love a get together at a park with dogs to play with. I might need a part time wrangler. :D

crackerdave

I sure would like to bring my grandkids. They would have to bring momma,though - I'll be too busy for full-time kid wranglin'!

Talked to my daughter this morning.She's going to try and bring the grandkids down from Hogansville for a little while around lunchtime.:clap: Daddy and his brothers are building a gazebo for somebody,so he won't be there.

There's our wrangler,Ruger#3 ! You'll not meet a prettier,more kid-friendly girl than my daughter,Malissa! She's as good as they come,thanks to God.

Last edited: