Who needs a rod.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
That's pretty cool, for sure! but you sure ain't gonna wade up that close to a trout here.

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
That's pretty cool, for sure! but you sure ain't gonna wade up that close to a trout here.

I've heard different people tell me that my great uncle Bobby was the best they ever saw at catching trout with his bare hands. He would reach under them and tickle their bellies with his fingers and work his way up until he could snatch them out of the water.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I've heard different people tell me that my great uncle Bobby was the best they ever saw at catching trout with his bare hands. He would reach under them and tickle their bellies with his fingers and work his way up until he could snatch them out of the water.

We used to do that as kids. But that was under banks and roots and such in little creeks, not just walking up to a fish in the middle of the creek that could see you. I caught a few, but never was very good at it.

flyrod444

After he caught this toad they discovered it had something wrong with it eyes that probably allowed him to slip up on it.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Neat video. Have done some noodling up here for flatheads Catfish. It takes a touch to catch a fish with your bare hands. Had the broken ribs to prove it.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
By the way, that looks like a fine place to be fishing!

atlashunter

Wonder what river that was? Went fishing on the Limay a few years ago in Bariloche. Beautiful country and great fishing.

atlashunter