Who remembers

sinclair1

Who remembers the "huffing glue" epidemic? What was your favorite brand?
Seems like ever party in highschool had some folks huffing scotchgard aerosol turned upside down so only the fumes come out?
I have been serious about my lungs my whole life, so I didn't do that nonsense, however I wasn't always serious about my liver :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

NOYDB

BANNED
I never really seen that. Guess I lived in a shell. Or way out in the country.

In the late 50s and early 60s I used to build plastic models that were put together with glue. Went from a grade school kid like me being able to buy over the counter. To being held behind the check out to requiring an adult to show their ID.

As far as I can tell the scare stories are being recycled by the drug warriors to demonize the drug of the moment.

Like what they are doing with spray paint now.

Hillbilly stalker

Well my neighbors boy set his daddy's house on fire last year huffing gas....I guess that was just a conspiracy theory too tho. He's in the pen now for Breaking into cars for money to buy the pills they caught him with.

NOYDB

BANNED
Well my neighbors boy set his daddy's house on fire last year huffing gas....I guess that was just a conspiracy theory too tho. He's in the pen now for Breaking into cars for money to buy the pills they caught him with.

No fire involved with huffing. So what was he really doing?

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
I remember getting a little confused gluing up pipes under a low house.