Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks

Thread starter #1
An 80 year old man receives a letter from the IRS. The letter is addressed to Mr. Jones. It states that there is a large amount of money coming in and out of his account that he needs to account for. The IRS wants to meet with him at their office at AM on Monday. Well Mr. Jones thinks I better hire a lawyer. Him and the lawyer head to meet with the IRS. They arrive and the gentleman with the IRS states Mr Jones you need to explain where all this money is coming from or we will have to do an audit. Mr. Jones says well most of it comes from gambling. The gentleman with the IRS says your telling me this money is coming from you gambling? Mr. Jones says yes, I will gamble on just about anything. The gentleman goes can you give me an example? Mr. Jones goes I bet you $2000 that I can bite my own eye. The gentleman with the IRS goes you have a deal. Mr. Jones takes out his glass eye and bites it. The gentleman was now upset. Mr. Jones goes now wait a minute. Don't be upset. I will give you a chance to make your money back and more. I bet you $5000 that I can bite my other eye. The gentleman thinks a minute, and says no way he can do this. You have a bet. Mr. Jones takes out his teeth and bites his good eye. The IRS gentleman is even more upset now. Mr Jones goes not wait a minute. I have a bet where you can not pass up and will make $20,000. Mr. Jones says you see that waste basket by your desk. Put it over in the corner of the room. That is about 15 feet away. Mr. Jones says I bet you $20,000 that I can pee in that basket with you spilling a drop on your flood. The gentleman thinks I can't lose this you have a bet. Mr. Jones proceeds to pee in the basket then pees all over the IRS mans desk and his face. The man is laughing I just made $20,000. The lawyer has his head down and his hands in his face. The man at the IRS goes why is he upset?

Mr. Jones goes on the way over I bet him $100,000 that I can come in here an pee all over you and your desk and make you laugh about it.

An 80 year old man receives a letter from the IRS. The letter is addressed to Mr. Jones. It states that there is a large amount of money coming in and out of his account that he needs to account for. The IRS wants to meet with him at their office at AM on Monday. Well Mr. Jones thinks I better hire a lawyer. Him and the lawyer head to meet with the IRS. They arrive and the gentleman with the IRS states Mr Jones you need to explain where all this money is coming from or we will have to do an audit. Mr. Jones says well most of it comes from gambling. The gentleman with the IRS says your telling me this money is coming from you gambling? Mr. Jones says yes, I will gamble on just about anything. The gentleman goes can you give me an example? Mr. Jones goes I bet you $2000 that I can bite my own eye. The gentleman with the IRS goes you have a deal. Mr. Jones takes out his glass eye and bites it. The gentleman was now upset. Mr. Jones goes now wait a minute. Don't be upset. I will give you a chance to make your money back and more. I bet you $5000 that I can bite my other eye. The gentleman thinks a minute, and says no way he can do this. You have a bet. Mr. Jones takes out his teeth and bites his good eye. The IRS gentleman is even more upset now. Mr Jones goes not wait a minute. I have a bet where you can not pass up and will make $20,000. Mr. Jones says you see that waste basket by your desk. Put it over in the corner of the room. That is about 15 feet away. Mr. Jones says I bet you $20,000 that I can pee in that basket with you spilling a drop on your flood. The gentleman thinks I can't lose this you have a bet. Mr. Jones proceeds to pee in the basket then pees all over the IRS mans desk and his face. The man is laughing I just made $20,000. The lawyer has his head down and his hands in his face. The man at the IRS goes why is he upset?

Mr. Jones goes on the way over I bet him $100,000 that I can come in here an pee all over you and your desk and make you laugh about it.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: