Who wants to chip in

LOVEMYLABXS

I haven't got to read the story yet but MM sure looks like it's your turn in the barrel :bounce::bounce::bounce:::ke:

I think he may need one of these. Somebody remind me how much a heat seeking Stinger missile costs these days?

Attachments

• handheld-stinger-missile.jpg
    handheld-stinger-missile.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 262

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
[B]I fell in to a burning Ring of Fire, I shot 3 times , but the goose got higher..[/B]..I have a buddy ( to protect identity we'll call him Indianahunter77) who got into a shotgun slump a couple years back and had one. He actually broke it off on a teal hunt in AR.for all the grief he caught.

[B]I fell in to a burning Ring of Fire, I shot 3 times , but the goose got higher..[/B]..I have a buddy ( to protect identity we'll call him Indianahunter77) who got into a shotgun slump a couple years back and had one. He actually broke it off on a teal hunt in AR.for all the grief he caught.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!! Johnny Cash would be proud!:cool:

Arrow3

Yall boys better get ready for payback from Medicine man.....Im sure it will come sooner or later..:D

Gut_Pile

HAHA. I would be embarrassed to enter the duck blind with one of those on my gun

illinoishunter77

I hate that song..:banginghe