Who's moving if Kerry gets elected?

Thread starter #1
Okay, a lot of stars said they'd move if Bush got elected but didn't.

Who on here is moving if Kerry gets elected?

I for one am, I'm moving to dbone's back yard and I'm gonna play recordings of W saying "Bushism's" all night long. Can't let him get too comfortable!

T

mutt

I'm not moving anytime soon.

At one point I thought we had already seen the worst the democrats had to offer with Bill Clinton.

I was wrong, but we survived 8 years of Clinton and we can survive Kerry if we have to.

mutt

mpowell

mutt--yes, we did survive the clinton years. but, things were WAY different then. i really think W is the guy for our times right now. kerry is not.

Randy

I won't be moving but my life will change. I will jump straight on the Democratic gravey train.

1. I will quit trying to succeed in my carreer because they will take away my tax cut I got from Bush being in the top 2%.

2. I will not even have to work anymore as I will now have free Gooberment insurance.

3. Might as well get divorced because I will loose my tax cut on the marriage penalty and besides they will begin to provide the same benefits to my "partner" married or not.

4. Since I am a bow hunter, hunting will be better because you guys won't have any guns to hunt with.

5. Since I won't be working anymore (because there is no incentive because I will be given all the equal rights of those who do), I will have more time to hunt with my bow.

6. I certainly will be safer at home since nobody will have any guns and all our military will be guarding our borders becasue they will be pulled out of Iraqu. Of course that depends on if the other world government agree but of course they will.

7. I won't have to worry about my Tahoe and those payments anymore because we won't have any gas anyway. So that thing can stay crushed! :mad:

8. Face it, life will be much simpler. We will all be equal. Standing on the street corner watching the days drift by. I could use a little relief from this trying to be responsible. It is really hard work!

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
Randy said:
I won't be moving but my life will change. I will jump straight on the Democratic gravey train.
I will be asking the question "Who is John Galt."

jeclif

I'm tooo old to run so I fighting or hiding are the only ways to go and if I fight look what they did in waco so its hide go to the corner with whoever is there and act like a dem-ok- rat :(

hpurvis

jeclif said:
I'm tooo old to run so I fighting or hiding are the only ways to go and if I fight look what they did in waco so its hide go to the corner with whoever is there and act like a dem-ok- rat :(
I don;t think those of us who are not demcocrats can act as stupid as a yellow dog democrat. What I am trying to say is if you vote democrat you are ate up with it. Opticalrectumilitis is the correct condition of a democrat..

AAADawg

Man this thread is hilarious...two of yall either made mention of Ann Ryands flawed philosophy OR suggested that you would drop out because without a tax cut there would be no incentive to stay in the top 2% of wage earners...BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I wish all of you supply side, Neal Boortz beleiving, Ann Ryand following neo-cons would hurry up and drop out of the rat race like yall have been threatening to do since the 40's.....and leave those of us who have enough sense to realize that being in the top 2% of wage earners is enough incentive to stay in the top 2% regardless of any tax cuts.....I wouldnt quit earning if my taxes were 10 times higher than they are....and neither wouldnonoe of ya'll...it sounds good and it makes a good story like "Atlas Shrugged" but each and every one of us knows that as soon as we quit competing that someone on the rung below us will gladly pick up where we leave off...none of us are irreplaceable. So go ahead, step off the ladder, quit trying, it just leavse more of the pie for those of us who know how well we realy have it in this country. Neal Boortz is a prime example....he constantly talks about "Atlas Shrugged" and how all the "producers" should just stop producing and let the "non- producers" wither on the vine...what he fails to acknowledge is that there are probably 30 or 40 people in ATlanta right now who could do what he is doing and would gladly do so....and that is ture for every one of us!!!! Go ahead and quit...your competition will love you for it and will help you any way they can...BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
I am truely impressed with your knowledge AAA. Your reading list is great.

dbone

Outdoor Cafe Moderator
Throwback said:
Okay, a lot of stars said they'd move if Bush got elected but didn't.

Who on here is moving if Kerry gets elected?

I for one am, I'm moving to dbone's back yard and I'm gonna play recordings of W saying "Bushism's" all night long. Can't let him get too comfortable!

T

THunter ,
I showed this to the Mrs and she wants to know if you mow grass !! :D

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
dbone said:
THunter ,
I showed this to the Mrs and she wants to know if you mow grass !! :D
You showed her a post by Throwback and she wants to know if THunter cuts grass?!?!

More lack of reading comprehension by the liberal side! :bounce:

Keith48

Jeff Young said:
You showed her a post by Throwback and she wants to know if THunter cuts grass?!?!

More lack of reading comprehension by the liberal side! :bounce:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
AAADawg said:
Man this thread is hilarious...two of yall either made mention of Ann Ryands flawed philosophy OR suggested that you would drop out because without a tax cut there would be no incentive to stay in the top 2% of wage earners......it sounds good and it makes a good story like "Atlas Shrugged" but each and every one of us knows that as soon as we quit competing that someone on the rung below us will gladly pick up where we leave off...none of us are irreplaceable.
For all who do not know of Ayn Rand and the essential question of "Who is John Galt" here is a little background.

About Objectivism

My philosophy, in essence, is the concept of man as a heroic being, with his own happiness as the moral purpose of his life, with productive achievement as his noblest activity, and reason as his only absolute.
— Ayn Rand, Appendix to Atlas Shrugged

In her novels The Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged, and in nonfiction works such as Capitalism: The Unknown Ideal, Ayn Rand forged a systematic philosophy of reason and freedom.

Rand was a passionate individualist. She wrote in praise of "the men of unborrowed vision," who live by the judgment of their own minds, willing to stand alone against tradition and popular opinion.

Her philosophy of Objectivism rejects the ethics of self-sacrifice and renunciation. She urged men to hold themselves and their lives as their highest values, and to live by the code of the free individual: self-reliance, integrity, rationality, productive effort.

Objectivism celebrates the power of man's mind, defending reason and science against every form of irrationalism. It provides an intellectual foundation for objective standards of truth and value.

Upholding the use of reason to transform nature and create wealth, Objectivism honors the businessman and the banker, no less than the philosopher and artist, as creators and as benefactors of mankind.

Ayn Rand was a champion of individual rights, which protect the sovereignty of the individual as an end in himself; and of capitalism, which is the only social system that allows people to live together peaceably, by voluntary trade, as independent equals.

Millions of readers have been inspired by the vision of life in Ayn Rand's novels. Scholars are exploring the trails she blazed in philosophy and other fields. Her principled defense of capitalism has drawn new adherents to the cause of economic and political libert.

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
If I remember there are 8 essential points of objectivism of which I disagree with 7. I however agree with the economic principles of Rand.