Who's on the shortlist to be the next attorney general?

I like the Pam Bondi idea.

I know little about Bondi except she is now leaving the FL AG spot and she looks pretty hot for a "middle aged" attorney. (Is it sexist to point out that I noticed she wears spiked heals a lot?)

Imagine the exploding heads at CNN when she slaps down one of their "reporters" at a DOJ press event!

I would watch a lot of US AG reporting just to see her smiling face. (At the very least, watching her would be easier on the eyes than any of the last two or three dozen AGs)

I like the Pam Bondi idea.

I know little about Bondi except she is now leaving the FL AG spot and she looks pretty hot for a "middle aged" attorney. (Is it sexist to point out that I noticed she wears spiked heals a lot?)

Imagine the exploding heads at CNN when she slaps down one of their "reporters" at a DOJ press event!

I would watch a lot of US AG reporting just to see her smiling face. (At the very least, watching her would be easier on the eyes than any of the last two or three dozen AGs)
Yep. She would go a long way to counteract all the images of Nancy Pelosi we are going to be forced to see in the next two years.:biggrin2:

I like this about Bondi....

A press release from the National Rifle Association notes that Bondi joins 23 other attorneys general in pushing nationwide concealed carry reciprocity legislation, via the Senate’s Constitutional Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017 and the House’s Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017.

“These bills, if enacted, would eliminate significant obstacles to the exercise of the right to keep and bear arms for millions of Americans in every State,” asserts the letter from the AGs.

She also handled the Deep Water Horizon case so is used to working on projects of huge scope.

Thread starter #19

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Chris Christie wanted the job over Jeff Sessions wish it would went to him instead of that elf!
I don't care who it is all long as they don't recuse!!

another Pam Bondi pic:

Last edited: