Who's Takin' Vacation during Deer Season and When??????

Big Buck Hunter

In October a few days here and there and in November with my fingers crossed as many days as I can but I would like to hunt a few days around Nov. 9 in Hancock County during prime rut down there. I also would like to take a few days around Thanksgiving to hunt the rut around Rockdale county.

hpurvis

Gone But Not Forgotten
Jim you sound like me. I am going to try and hunt the 1st 2 weeks in Nov and some in between.

Snakeman

We work 4 days on and 4 days off, so I get a "long weekend" every week (one of the reasons I left my high-paying guvmint job for this one). I am planning to take off a shift-week (4 days) in the second week in November. That'll give me 12 days off from Nov 7-18. I've always had pretty good luck in the second week of November.

My "club" is just two miles down the road from the house. I now have permission to hunt about 75 acres of a farm that is about 5 miles from the house. The Corps of Engineer's property is 10 miles from the house (and adjacent to work). So, if I really wanted to, I could hunt every day, at least for a little while.

It's tough being me....... :D

The Snakeman

How2fish

I'm taking Oct 13,14 and 15 and then the 3 days b4 the new moon in Nov and Dec and a couple of Fridays in Nov also. Good Luck to all ya'll :clap: :clap: ::gone: