Why are there so many climate change deniers

With so much evidence out there supporting man-made climate change, why are there so many that refuse to believe it?

But 1 example from NASA.gov:
The current warming trend is of particular significance because most of it is extremely likely (greater than 95 percent probability) to be the result of human activity since the mid-20th century and proceeding at a rate that is unprecedented over decades to millennia.

https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

PappyHoel

I’m a denier. Now what?

PappyHoel

That's exactly my question. How did you become a denier? Did you read a scientific paper, journal, etc?
What are you going to do about it because I refuse to believe your sources? You will need to change the climate all on your own.

Cmp1

BANNED
I'm sure we could find a paper online that disputes it,,,,NASA is always off on their temp readings,,,,

You should really move this thread,,,,I'm just saying,,,,

I'm sure we could find a paper online that disputes it,,,,NASA is always off on their temp readings,,,,

You should really move this thread,,,,I'm just saying,,,,

I've looked all over the place. Can you please send me a link to a peer-reviewed paper denying man-made climate change?

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Why did we have a ice age ?
Why did the land around the USA extend out miles 15,000 years ago.
Why did the water level rise ?
What happened to the dinosaurs ?
I’ll tell you why. The earth is always changing and some changes take 1000s of years.
Georgia was covered in water before. I find sharks teeth and seashells.
Nothing last forever. Not even the sun ☀️ moon ? & stars ✨

transfixer

The climate changes all the time,,,,know I'm sure we're really not helping it,,,,but I don't buy the hoopla,,,,

Why did we have a ice age ?
Why did the land around the USA extend out miles 15,000 years ago.
Why did the water level rise ?
What happened to the dinosaurs ?
I’ll tell you why. The earth is always changing and some changes take 1000s of years.
Georgia was covered in water before. I find sharks teeth and seashells.
Nothing last forever. Not even the sun ☀️ moon ? & stars ✨

Exactly !

LonePine

Is all hogwash , a money making scheme dreamed up by the leftist scientist on the weather channel
Yep, pretty much.

In the 1990's: Use less water and save the planet
In the 2000's: Recycle your plastic and save and save the planet
In the 2010's: Give us total control of your Gov't policies, industry, freedoms, and economy to save the planet