Why blondes should not drive a Tesla.....

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Actually the worse thing about this video is the TWO IDIOTS THAT WAS SUPPOSEDLY FILMING THIS AND ME HAVING TO LISTEN TO THEIR IDIOTIC LAUGHING!!! THEN HALF WAY THROUGH THE VIDEO, IT JUST STARTS TO REPLAY ITSELF AGAIN.

IT MADE ME WANT TO WALK UP AND INTRODUCE THESE TWO CLOWNS TO A FEW OF MY GLOCKS !!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

IT LOOKED MORE LIKE THE STANDARD "FAKE NEWS" THAT WE SEE EVERYDAY NOW !!!

PS: The blonde girl is named Alice and she is the sister of one of these Clowns that I mentioned above. It was all done for the sake of a laugh !!!!

Yep, that is my story and I'm sticking to it !!!! :hair::hair::hair:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Daggum, I’m glad curmudgeonry has gotten the best of me yet.

Probably was fake, but it was better than, “you know why blondes don’t drive Tesla’s?.........Because they will try to put gasoline in the charge port”.

He he he cackle cackle cackle ad nauseum.

:bounce: :bounce:

tr21

Yup. Staged.

No dude would sit there and watch that scene unfold without giving her a hand.
oh I would sit there all day. the other day my brother and I were in Blairsville and had to wait for a woman at the pump with a "Stacey Abrams for governor" sticker in the back window take 15 min. to try to figure out how to get the bungee cord off her 5gal gas can, my brother couldn't take it and helped her. I never even took off my seat belt, I would of sat there for a week before helping, she had a union county tag I couldn't believe it