Why UT upsets WV

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
You want an avatar bet?
tenor.gif

joepuppy

Count me in. One week it is. Vols win both games.

Browning Slayer

Count me in. One week it is. Vols win both games.

Ummm... Too get to 8 wins the Vols need to win out!! Including the toilet bowl!

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

BuckNasty83

So you’re in for the Avatar bet and the Vols get that 8 win season. Cool!
As I remember, you didn't want the bet back when I proposed it. Now in week 11 you want to anti up? I'm not sure we beat Missouri honestly. This team has been too inconsistent and we're pretty banged up right now. I think we're capable of beating Mizzou, but is the team that beat Auburn and Kentucky going to show up, or the team that struggled with SC and Charlotte going to show up. Ky was a good win, but it's easy to pin your ears back and attack a one man team. Although they dominated, I'm not impressed. Hopefully we come out with a pass happy gameplan and put up some points, cause I have a feeling this will be a shoot out and if we run, run, pass, we're going to get behind like with WV

Matthew6

Banned thug
really. what is there to lose. keep it out a week Because im gonna have elfiiiii and slayer and footlong doggie, ssthug and celuse wearing bama avys til after the the bama clemson natty. ?

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
UGA has made things a lot easier for UT and Florida. We beat the two teams they had victories over like a rented mule. There is one and only one team in the east that scares anybody.

Browning Slayer

As I remember, you didn't want the bet back when I proposed it. Now in week 11 you want to anti up? I'm not sure we beat Missouri honestly. This team has been too inconsistent and we're pretty banged up right now. I think we're capable of beating Mizzou, but is the team that beat Auburn and Kentucky going to show up, or the team that struggled with SC and Charlotte going to show up. Ky was a good win, but it's easy to pin your ears back and attack a one man team. Although they dominated, I'm not impressed. Hopefully we come out with a pass happy gameplan and put up some points, cause I have a feeling this will be a shoot out and if we run, run, pass, we're going to get behind like with WV
So, is that a yes or no? Week 11 and the Vols are back! What do you have to lose? An avatar for a week? Heck, you’re a Vol. you’ve had everything ripped from you over the last 4 coaches. What’s a week?

BuckNasty83

So, is that a yes or no? Week 11 and the Vols are back! What do you have to lose? An avatar for a week? Heck, you’re a Vol. you’ve had everything ripped from you over the last 4 coaches. What’s a week?
The satisfaction of not having you, rub it in my face, if we fail ! Lol

brownceluse

really. what is there to lose. keep it out a week Because im gonna have elfiiiii and slayer and footlong doggie, ssthug and celuse wearing bama avys til after the the bama clemson natty. ?
That new blessing must be keeping you up all night. From that post it appears your delusional from lack of sleep. ? Go Dawgs

Browning Slayer

Screw it. Let's do it. It's all for fun anyway

Good job bud! I’ve drug you thru the worst stuff and to have you still around, you’ve earned a “nice” pass from me. I’ll be nice to you and Joe! Simple Avatars. Thanks for playing! I’ve ran every single Vol out of here besides you 2. I hate Vols more than anything in my life. I’d buy the both of you a beer and not think twice. :cheers:

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

Good job bud! I’ve drug you thru the worst stuff and to have you still around, you’ve earned a “nice” pass from me. I’ll be nice to you and Joe! Simple Avatars. Thanks for playing! I’ve ran every single Vol out of here besides you 2. I hate Vols more than anything in my life. I’d buy the both of you a beer and not think twice. :cheers:
One beer then it’s back to hating the both of you! You are either with us or against us!

Go Dawgs!!!!