WildGame Innovations

Anyone have any of the Terra 10's? Ive got 1 that's giving me a (ERR) in the window and I cant make it work. Camera is right out of the box new and im getting this code. Before anyone starts kicking WI Cameras, I have 14 that are made by them and never had any issues. Ive got 4 of this model and this is the only 1 ive had trouble with. Just curious.

hikingthehills

I bought one this year that just wouldn't work, I took it back and swapped it out. Some last years others don't last 2 weeks. Hit or miss, I say swap it out.

Gat0rBait

Try reformatting your SD card(s). We got the same error on several of our WG cams this weekend (it would either say "ERR" or "FULL" even after I just deleted all the pics on my laptop). Reformatted several SD cards and it fixed the problem each time. A quick Google search will tell you how to reformat the cards. Hope it helps.

florida boy

Try reformatting your SD card(s). We got the same error on several of our WG cams this weekend (it would either say "ERR" or "FULL" even after I just deleted all the pics on my laptop). Reformatted several SD cards and it fixed the problem each time. A quick Google search will tell you how to reformat the cards. Hope it helps.
This is correct . I have 5 of them and learned that you cannot erase a SD card in a different brand of camera and then put it back in the WGI cameras . I definitely think these cameras are worth the money

krizia829

We use WGI cameras and never had that issue but I did in the past with a digital camera and it was the SD card that needed reformatting. Try that before sending it back to WGI, or just simply try a new SD card. See if that works. Good luck!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I have 6, some of them four years old running 24/7, with not the first problem. I always format the cards before re-using them.

furtaker

This is correct . I have 5 of them and learned that you cannot erase a SD card in a different brand of camera and then put it back in the WGI cameras . I definitely think these cameras are worth the money
I do that all the time with my Wildgames and very rarely have a problem. I guess they are all different. I have no idea why WGI won't make it possible to format the card in the camera like every other manufacturer does.