Will Trump sign it?

Yes.

Thread starter #3

hawglips

I figure he will. He's got to get something going on the border or he's going to lose enthusiasm among his supporters.

Thread starter #4

hawglips

Sean Hannity, who often has the president's ear, trashed the agreement and called on Republicans in Congress to reject it. “Any Republican that supports this garbage compromise, you will have to explain,” Hannity said on his highly rated show. “If you are a Republican senator or House member and you're too weak to take a stand, it's probably time for you to retire. Go home. Let somebody who is is willing to fight take your place.”

“This conference agreement is hardly a serious attempt to secure our border or stop the flow of illegal immigration,” tweeted Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., chairman of the House Freedom Caucus. “Congress is not doing its job.”

“While the President was giving a great speech in El Paso, Congress was putting together a bad deal on immigration,” tweeted Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio.
And after he signs it, once again, it is proven our votes don't count...

And after he signs it, once again, it is proven our votes don't count...
Come one man ... get your head out of that dark smelly place. Had you voted for Hitlary, the flood of illegals would be overwhelming everything.

Sometimes, you got to take things a long and a long. Trump has proved to be patient and also to work on keeping his promises. BTW, weren't you the one that said the wall would not be built. Looks like that ain't turning out so well.

It is bed reduction that I have as much trouble with him signing it.

I figure he will. He's got to get something going on the border or he's going to lose enthusiasm among his supporters.
Nope. He's at 52% approval and this is the best deal he's going to get. If he shuts the government down again it's his fault as far as the "independents" out there in the squishy middle are concerned. The Wall is over and done with until the 2020 budget year and nothing will happen then either. Now it's a campaign issue and Trump will win re-election on it if the economy holds up.

Disagree. Of all of his campaign promises, this is the last one to get any traction and he's only just into the second half of his FIRST term. He's going to win in a walk, especially among the undecideds if they do anything that includes looking at their own standing in the last two years.

Thread starter #14

hawglips

Come one man ... get your head out of that dark smelly place. Had you voted for Hitlary, the flood of illegals would be overwhelming everything.
Good thing Mrs Slick Willie is semi-retired.

But you reckon it would be increasing even more than it is now?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/new...1v1Vx8FQnBWIoxsxp_Xzja6zQUo-mzgwaAqu9EALw_wcB

Sometimes, you got to take things a long and a long. Trump has proved to be patient and also to work on keeping his promises. BTW, weren't you the one that said the wall would not be built. Looks like that ain't turning out so well.
We are already over two years into Trump's term, and we have no funding for a wall. The latest "compromise" is for a measly 55 miles of "barrier"- if The Donald signs it. I think he's got no choice. Fifty five miles of fence is better than nothing - but we got a long ways to go for the 1000 miles of concrete and steel wall he promised would be built, with no evidence of any support anywhere in Congress for it.

You're right. The promised wall ain't turning out so well.....

Thread starter #16

hawglips

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...pporting-bipartisan-border-security-deal-yet/

“Am I happy at first glance, I just got to see it?” he asked. “The answer is no, I’m not. I’m not happy. But am I happy with where we’re going? I’m thrilled.”

Trump suggested he could use “additional methods” to build the wall, citing money elsewhere that could be used to fund it.

But he assured Americans not to expect another shutdown.

“I don’t think you’re going to see a shutdown,” he said. “If you did have it, it’s the Democrat’s fault … We certainly don’t want to see a shutdown.”

The president and Congress have until February 15 to reach a deal or face another government shutdown.

“It’s always nice to negotiate right?”

BTW, weren't you the one that said the wall would not be built. Looks like that ain't turning out so well.
Ive seen reference to him also saying Hillary would win by a landslide cause da maps, da maps! Not sure how anyone can take anything he says seriously around here

drhunter1

Please don't hang me with a used rope.:rolleyes: