Will work

Wadey1980

Looking for land owners or farmers in and around SE Georgia who would be willing to trade some home repair labor for hunting privileges. I own a small home repair/ handyman company and have over 25 years experience in construction. Looking for individuals with 20 acres or more who would be willing to let me work for hunting privileges. I mainly bow hunt. Willing to abide by any additional rules owner sets as well as all state regulations and can also acquire hunters insurance if necessary. I have a 15 year old daughter I would like to bring with me occasionally. I’m also willing to make the same deal for fishing privileges with any individuals that have stocked ponds. Along with my daughter I also have two young sons and another on the way in April that I would love to have a few places where I could take them to wet a line. I realize this is a long shot but wouldn’t be any chance at all if I do t make this post so anyone willing to entertain this offer please give me a call or shoot me a text or email and let’s talk. Thanks
Wade Messex 912-312-5608 wadey119@gmail.com

Blackston

That’s my guy!!! Welcome old friend !!!!