Window Replacement - Recommendations Loganville area

stratos201

I need several windows replaced and looking for a good handyman/contractor recommendations for the Loganville Ga, area. Thanks in advance!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I need several windows replaced and looking for a good handyman/contractor recommendations for the Loganville Ga, area. Thanks in advance!

Just any old windows, or good quality replacement windows?

Both Home Depot and Lowe's, I believe, offer replacement windows through Pella and/or Andersen windows, with contractors.

Although, you may be able to just obtain a contractor in your area through them also, not sure.

westcobbdog

I would call companies that mfg and install windows like Window World, ect..also if a metal or vinyl window and the pane is fogged or cracked it can likely be taken apart onsite and a new double pane glass installed with your frame.
I like companies like Fast Glass in Kennesaw for this.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Slippery HillMo on here can help you out.

Last edited:

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Do not call Window World !

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Do not call Window World !

Mark, could you elaborate, pm if you'd prefer.

I went to their site and thought it looked pretty good. I've got a quite a few windows I'm considering replacing. Had some replaced with Pella replacement windows already, but they are quite pricey.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Mark, could you elaborate, pm if you'd prefer.

I went to their site and thought it looked pretty good. I've got a quite a few windows I'm considering replacing. Had some replaced with Pella replacement windows already, but they are quite pricey.
PM sent

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
My business partner's son in law owns The Window Source of Athens and does window replacement. I believe he is a member of this forum as well. Good guy.

http://thewindowsourceofathens.com/