winter bowfishing

I'm pretty new to it myself but from what I've heard you'll see some carp in lower numbers but the gar will be deep. I've been a couple times this month and that seemed to be the case. For me that's ok, if I shoot a couple I'm thrilled.

I went Friday night and shot a few. they were stacked up in the dead grass on the bank. saw a couple of REALLY small gar. they were less than a foot long.

Chipppy

I'll be building a small 2 man electric only rig fishing near auburn and Columbus. I'm itching to get back out there I normally fish Guntersville AL with a buddy but I don't have a boat yet. What I'm building will be bare bones but should get me out there sticking them. Would love to hook up with some people to fish.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
I'll be building a small 2 man electric only rig fishing near auburn and Columbus. I'm itching to get back out there I normally fish Guntersville AL with a buddy but I don't have a boat yet. What I'm building will be bare bones but should get me out there sticking them. Would love to hook up with some people to fish.

I have a rig for my mud boat and we usually go to west point. If you know anywhere close to your area or between me and you (newnan) hit me up, I can pull my boat down and we can try it out down that way