wireless camera suggestion

jigman29

Thread starter #1
I am thinking on getting a camera that sends the pics to my email or phone. I see they have came down a little in price since they were first introduced and I am kinda wanting one. I have a place that's a solid 2 hour walk that I hunt and would love to be able to see whats happening without disturbing the area to check cameras. It's way high on a mountain and gets a decent cell signal so I thought about this route. If anyone can recommend a decent one that has the best price plan for data I am all ears. Thanks.

Gumpbuck

Been using the Moultrie system for 2 months now. Works good. $10 bucks a month.
Just bought the Bushnell system, but have not used it yet. Also $10 bucks a months.
If the Bushnell system works like their basic cameras do, I'll be very happy.

Spartan GoCam is the most reliable in my experience. We have Spartans deployed on hunting properties around the country. Mostly Verizon models but also have a few ATT models. In my experience, they work best in areas with 2+ bars of signal strength.

shdw633

They do and you'll love it, I know I love mine!! Watch for them on Amazon and you can get the camera for around $200 as well. I think they are running $275 right now on Amazon.

ryanh487

Are the cell charges month-to-month prepaid? Like if I didn't have cameras running January through May, I wouldn't have to pay for them, and then could just pick back up in June/July?

Been using the Moultrie system for 2 months now. Works good. $10 bucks a month.
Just bought the Bushnell system, but have not used it yet. Also $10 bucks a months.
How many pics do you get for $10 a month?