Wisdom from Grandpa

Slug-Gunner

Wisdom from Grandpa:

* Whether a man winds up with a nest egg, or a goose egg, depends a lot on the kind of chick he marries.

* Trouble in marriage often starts when a man gets so busy earnin' his salt, that he forgets his sugar.

* Too many couples marry for better, or for worse, but not for good.

* When a man marries a woman, they become one; but the trouble starts when they try to decide which one.

* If a man has enough horse sense to treat his wife like a thoroughbred, she will never turn into an old nag.

* On anniversaries, the wise husband always forgets the past -- but never the present.

* A foolish husband says to his wife, "Honey, you stick to the washin', ironin', cookin', and scrubbin.' No wife of mine is gonna work."

* The bonds of matrimony are a good investment only when the interest is kept up.

* Many girls like to marry a military man -- he can cook, sew, and make beds, and is in good health, and he's already used to taking orders.

* Eventually you will reach a point when you stop lying about your age, and start bragging about it.

* The older we get, the fewer things seem worth waiting in line for.

* Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way. I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved.

* How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?

* When you are dissatisfied and would like to go back to your youth . . . remember about Algebra.

* You know you are getting old, when everything either dries up, or leaks.

* I don't know how I got over the hill without getting to the top.

* One of the many things no one tells you about aging is that it is such a nice change from being young.

* Ah, being young is beautiful, but being old is comfortable.

* Old age is when former classmates are so gray and wrinkled and bald, they don't recognize you.

* If you don't learn to laugh at trouble, you won't have anything to laugh at when you are old.

* Have a GREAT day . . . and keep Laughing

:clap: :yeah: ;)

pendy

That grandpa is a pretty smart man!!!!

My two favorite quote's are------------

If a man has enough horse sense to treat his wife like a thoroughbred, she will never turn into a nag.
( hOW VERY TRUE)

On anniverseries, the wise husband always forgets the past--- but never the present.

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :fine: :fine:

Slug-Gunner said:
Wisdom from Grandpa:

* A foolish husband says to his wife, "Honey, you stick to the washin', ironin', cookin', and scrubbin.' No wife of mine is gonna work."

ROFLMBO!!!!!!
Yep, he'd better RUN!! ::gone:
lol
That was great, thanks for sharing!

Georgia