Wise sayings from wise folks

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Some of the best advice I ever got was to never marry a Lady that you met at a bar.

Some of the worst advice I ever got was to never marry a Lady that you met at a bar.
I didn't meet my first wife in a bar. We were married about 6 years, fought like cats and dogs the last three, and got divorced. I met my current wife in a bar. We've been happy together for nearly a quarter century. :D

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
yall must not coon hunt any ! :biggrin2:

Paw Paw always said "silent water runs deep",
Never let your alligator mouth over ride your tad pole tail
Never trust a "G" man
Between coon hunting and playing music, it was very rarely I ever went to bed much before daylight for a couple decades of my life.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I didn't meet my first wife in a bar. We were married about 6 years, fought like cats and dogs the last three, and got divorced. I met my current wife in a bar. We've been happy together for nearly a quarter century. :D

Same here. Met my first in a bar, lasted maybe 7 months. Met The Redhead in a bar, been together working on 38 deer seasons together and still going strong.

Matthew6

Banned thug
25 for me. Can’t wait for Oct 5. I’m going to do whatever she wants and I will throw 20 K at it to celebrate the day because it was the best day of my life and I have many more years to come

Esau

"Don't tell me about the labor pains, just show me the baby." "Don't call the alligator big mouth till your across the river." "Remember your name."