Wise sayings from wise folks

ugajay

My papa, who I thought the world of, passed away when I was 15 years old. I can remember like it was yesterday, him sitting in his chair on the porch, spitting his Chattanooga chew, telling me, "son, a friend can help you when a thousand dollars won't do you a bit of good." I didn't think much about it at the time, but the older I get, the more I see just how true that is. He also used to say all the time that a job worth doing is worth doing right. And "hope ya mama with anything she asks, you'll wish one day you could." It's just a couple of the words of wisdom from the best old man I ever knew. Just wondering if any of y'all want to share some words of wisdom from important folks in yalls life

Cmp1

BANNED
My papa, who I thought the world of, passed away when I was 15 years old. I can remember like it was yesterday, him sitting in his chair on the porch, spitting his Chattanooga chew, telling me, "son, a friend can help you when a thousand dollars won't do you a bit of good." I didn't think much about it at the time, but the older I get, the more I see just how true that is. He also used to say all the time that a job worth doing is worth doing right. And "hope ya mama with anything she asks, you'll wish one day you could." It's just a couple of the words of wisdom from the best old man I ever knew. Just wondering if any of y'all want to share some words of wisdom from important folks in yalls life
Exactly what my Dad said to me,,,,

Matthew6

Banned thug
Many nights I will be out for a 5 mile walk with my woman at 11 PM and then will jump in the Mercedes and grab sushi. LI realize that not everybody is the same I just don’t live down a dirt road