Woodcock on the move.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
This report updates each week. Looks like the early part of season is going to be good.

coachdoug87

Found one yesterday while working the dogs on released quail. I wondered if it was a
A resident bird or if it had migrated. We have some resident birds here.

Mexican Squealer

They have definitely arrived in SC, snipe too...been seeing them the last couple of weeks while watching the ducks fly to roost....man what a cool link!-thanks for posting it

hambone76

I haven’t heard any Doodles in Whitesburg yet, but I’ll be ready to get after them as soon as season opens up.

redneck_billcollector

Purveyor Of Fine Spirits
Neat link. One of those dots appears to be right on my propety....lol. I must have flushed 20 or so today when working on my land, been site prep burning all week, except for today. Sowing Longleaf pine seeds today in hard to get to places. Everywhere the fire made it into canebrake and the hardwoods by the Flint, I was flushing them.

BayDog96

UAEC
Who is making the trek into the woods this weekend? Took a look into a new spot yesterday afternoon and saw some splash but didn’t move any birds. Ready to get out after them! (That is if I can hit any after South Dakota pheasants a few weeks ago spoiling me with the lack of trees in the way)

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Depends on whether it’s raining or not. Got a head cold right now.