Work place left overs

SC Hunter

I had some left over squash and onions, rice and hamburger steak for lunch. I had some squash and onions left over from left overs so I decided a pork chop and some squash/onions would do for supper last night. I like when my wife sends left overs in a doggy bag with me to work. Weren't to bad at all.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190816-075431_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190816-075431_Gallery.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 27
That looks great! Nothing wrong with that, right there! Leftovers are a staple here in this house... Last night was leftover gumbo.

pop pop jones

I had some left over squash and onions, rice and hamburger steak for lunch. I had some squash and onions left over from left overs so I decided a pork chop and some squash/onions would do for supper last night. I like when my wife sends left overs in a doggy bag with me to work. Weren't to bad at all.

You are either a wealthy man are a light eater. I don't manage to have many leftovers. We try not to cook more than we can eat, and I've been know to over eat a time or 3. It's mostly the over eating, that takes care of the leftovers.

SC Hunter

You are either a wealthy man are a light eater. I don't manage to have many leftovers. We try not to cook more than we can eat, and I've been know to over eat a time or 3. It's mostly the over eating, that takes care of the leftovers.
We cooked a pile of squash and onions that we got from a friends garden. My brother ate supper with us and the boy can EAT!! I had a butter tub about half full of squash and onions for left overs.