Worthless friends?

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Anybody got one of those friends that is always asking for help, and you drop everything that you are doing to be there for them, but then you ask for one small favor and they can't be bothered.

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
Yep. Then it gets to where anytime they call it's only because they want something. Which is fine....if the favors reciprocate.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Matt, I have a lot of good friends. Usually you dont have to ask them, they know you need help and step up to the plate. A lot of them are members on here. This group, which includes you, have done more for me, than I deserve.

DannyW

Matt, I have a lot of good friends. Usually you dont have to ask them, they know you need help and step up to the plate. A lot of them are members on here. This group, which includes you, have done more for me, than I deserve.

Nice post.

lagrangedave

Gone But Not Forgotten
Yes Matt, but be careful. When you get older and your friends start dropping like flys…..you have a little more tolerance...…..

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Dang Matt! Strang won’t help you lay sod ? Smh

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
mt give'n strang the whutfer n whutnot publicly

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
Sadly Matt, i know about this all to well. I just keep doing what i can because i can.

stringmusic

This is hurting my feelings, the group bullying and what not and such and things of that nature.

stringmusic

This is the social media bullying and I’m pretty sure there are laws against this type of behavior