Worthless friends?

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Anybody got one of those friends that is always asking for help, and you drop everything that you are doing to be there for them, but then you ask for one small favor and they can't be bothered.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I try my best to not be that way Matt. A lot of people, including friends in here, helped me out, when I was going thru some rough times with me health. You should not have to ask a friend for help, they should offer it too you before.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I have some awesome friends:fine:, but I have some family members that are all about themselves. :rolleyes::sneaky:

Da Possum

Campfire Helper
Matt must really be cross with Strang since he created 2 threads about him being a worthless friend

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
There really is two threads. That is very confusing. I posted in the first one, and later on when I checked the thread my post had disappeared. So I posted again in the other one. I dont know if I posted in the second one first or in the first one second. It has me very confused.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:eek:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
There really is two threads. That is very confusing. I posted in the first one, and later on when I checked the thread my post had disappeared. So I posted again in the other one. I dont know if I posted in the second one first or in the first one second. It has me very confused.
Bo$$, if you look closely one thread has 3 pages the other one doesn't. ;)
This was the 1st. thread and it didn't get any response, so mattech started a new juan. It worked. :D

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
do you think strang from this thread is more worthless than strang from that thread?

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
STRANGGG!!!!!!!!! Help, I'm lost!!!

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
No

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Hope that helps