WOW

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Somebody was miffed about the emoji's. :type::type: Instead of using the Uncategorized Smilies, click on "generic smilies" right next to it for the old ones you are used to. :banana::banana::banana: I'm not sure about this Procol Harum color either. On the Style Pallette it should be simple enough to enter the old rgb or hexidecimal colors in to take us back to the familiar tans & browns. But what do I know, I'm not behind the steerin wheel of this buggy. :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
I'm sure it's an oversight on my part, and not having the familiar User CP, but I can't for the life of me find where to edit my Signature Line.

LOVEMYLABXS

I'm sure it's an oversight on my part, and not having the familiar User CP, but I can't for the life of me find where to edit my Signature Line.

Click on your avart where you log in and you should see signature click it and I think you can edit from there :huh: hope this helps

LOVEMYLABXS

LOVEMYLABXS

When you click on it do you get something like this? if so click on sig.

LOVEMYLABXS

what happens if you click on preferences ? mine looks like your except I have signature listed

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
If I click on preferences I get the page pictured below. Trust me, I've set up forums before and the sig option is not anywhere in my user cp controls. Like I said, my account is Speshul. :rofl:

preferences.png

LOVEMYLABXS

Yep see what ya meen guess theys just sceerd of what you might put in there::ke::rofl:

Oldstick

A lot more page spread than the old look, so I was kind of wondering if those ornery folks that refuse to use an avatar would mess up the visual flow. But I see they thought of that already.