WOW

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Thanks for all the time and effort you have put in, and are continuing to put into the upgrade, Brandon. I certainly understand that it is a lot of work.

I'd like to see a few old forum features added back.

I'd like to see the following info displayed under our user names, or to the far right of our posts as it were on the old forum.
  • Post Count
  • Social Media Contact
If possible, maybe something like this.
Profile Info.PNG

I understand the info above is still viewable by clicking a member's name. This certainly isn't a must-have, but I like easily seeing this info on our members who choose to provide it.

Also, the Online Status icon is a little hard to see as it is (maybe bring the dot back). You took away our semicolon, the least you could do is bring our green dot back! :bounce:

A few other missing elements I liked of the old forum.
  • Control Panel
  • User Albums
  • Today's Birthdays (at bottom of home page)
  • Users Currently Viewing Thread
I'll prolly have a few more to add later. :)
Thanks again, my friend! :cheers:

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
Man, y'all are killing me! This new format is killing those of us with long usernames.:p

Silver Britches

If you change your name to northgeorgiasport it'll fit perfectly. :bounce: Our avatars could be a little bigger as well. I can't tell if that's my cat or a hamster in my avatar.:LOL:

Silver Britches

I'd like to be able to edit a post, and I miss seeing signatures.

You can edit your post, and I see signatures. Your sig reads "I'd Rather be on Hazel Creek ".

Silver Britches

Wow, on mobile I'm not seeing sigs.

What mobile device are you on? I have the ability to edit a post and I see your signature on my iPad. Forum looks the same on my iPad as it does on my desktop.

You're not seeing the edit button as in the image below?
Capture.PNG

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I don't see sigs when my phone is upright but do show with all other options when I turn it on its side and view the forum in that position.

Silver Britches

The screenshot above is how my screen appears and it's an Android mobile device.
Did you figure it out?

Not sure what's going on there. Also, you can widen or shorten the width of the forum by clicking the button circled in red at bottom of forum. Of course, it won't make much of a difference on small, mobile devices. But, you can hold your phone/tablet sideways for a wider view, how much wider will depend on the screen size of your device. Try it and see.
Capture.PNG

whitetailfreak

Did you figure it out?

Not sure what's going on there. Also, you can widen or shorten the width of the forum by clicking the button circled in red at bottom of forum. Of course, it won't make much of a difference on small, mobile devices. But, you can hold your phone/tablet sideways for a wider view, how much wider will depend on the screen size of your device. Try it and see.
View attachment 932387
Screenshot_20180607-123248.png

whitetailfreak

Mine looks different, I don't have that icon. Thus far, the new forum is nowhere near as user friendly on my device. Also, the other buttons (ex. Reply) are not very responsive and require me to click several times.

Latest posts