WOW

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Mine looks different, I don't have that icon. Thus far, the new forum is nowhere near as user friendly on my device. Also, the other buttons (ex. Reply) are not very responsive and require me to click several times.

Well shoot, not sure what's going on. You should be seeing what everyone else is seeing. By the way, what browser are you using? If you don't mind, try a different browser to see if that changes anything.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Y'all just need to be patient for a while. Brandon is maxed out and the rest of us are feeling our way in the dark trying to find out where all the furniture is in this pitch black room. We still are working on a lot of basic things. Once those get nailed down and we have our bearings we'll start paying attention to the little stuff that y'all think is the big stuff.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Y'all just need to be patient for a while. Brandon is maxed out and the rest of us are feeling our way in the dark trying to find out where all the furniture is in this pitch black room. We still are working on a lot of basic things. Once those get nailed down and we have our bearings we'll start paying attention to the little stuff that y'all think is the big stuff.

Oh, I totally understand. Been there, done that.

And you need to charge your phone battery, Miguel! :bounce:

whitetailfreak

I appreciate all the work everyone is investing in this forum. I'm puter stupid as it is, but I'll figure things out as we go.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
No complaints here.....I appreciate all the time it takes to work out the kinks, find all the likes, and dislikes.

Not to mention my learning curve.

Appreciate it!

LOVEMYLABXS

No complaints here.....I appreciate all the time it takes to work out the kinks, find all the likes, and dislikes.

Appreciate it!

What Jeff FA FA said (y)

Like most things new it takes time to get it all figured out for the BOSSES and the rest of us.
BIG THANKS GUYS:clap::yeah:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Appreciate it!

My learning curve has turned into a right angle that points down.:bounce:

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
I really miss being able to see who made the last post in a thread without having to open the thread to find out.
Allso, mai aurter-korekt aaint werkin...:geek:(jk)

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Help for 1eye
When you look at the list of threads in a forum or a search window, the last poster is noted at the extreme right. The time above the username is the time of the post. Clicking on the time will bring up the last post.

1eyefishing

Help for 1eye
When you look at the list of threads in a forum or a search window, the last poster is noted at the extreme right. The time above the username is the time of the post. Clicking on the time will bring up the last post.
Thx JustUs.
But, "My dad says my phone doesn't have that.":confused:Screenshot_20180613-122620.png

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
I don't use my phone much. When I do I use the Mozilla browser. I just opened Woody's from there and I see what you are talking about. In Mozilla I can get the last post and time to show on my phone only by clicking on the menu (3 dots) and then checking the box next to "request desktop site".

1eyefishing

Woo-hoo!
Der it is!
I like the desktop version much better... Thanks.

Cmp1

BANNED
Help for 1eye

Not true all of the time,,,,