wow

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Eh, it’s just easier to accept lulls when you’ve had 3 natties since 1980. I bet some Vols and UF folks feel similar. What you dawgs are going through is a very long drought. It’s got to be frustrating when you see so much talent fall short each year. I can’t relate, FSU doesn’t have that talent right now.
:rofl: :rofl:

I hope you don’t teach your own kid’s ^that^ garbage.

Spoken like a loser.

Browning Slayer

Of what I’m feeling is bitterness I’ll take it every year from here on out. Dominating your conference and winning conference championships feels real bitter. Getting in the playoffs.. yep.. bitter..

How are you Noles feeling?

Browning Slayer

Don’t mention “kids” bro.
You’re the one that talked about them. How they follow your wife and the Dawgs. Glad they got her smarts and took the torch of the DawgNation.

James12

You’re the one that talked about them. How they follow your wife and the Dawgs. Glad they got her smarts and took the torch of the DawgNation.

That’s right, “I” mentioned them. I think it’s just better that way. I hope you agree.

SpotandStalk

Of what I’m feeling is bitterness I’ll take it every year from here on out. Dominating your conference and winning conference championships feels real bitter. Getting in the playoffs.. yep.. bitter..

How are you Noles feeling?

Well my Noles have also made playoffs once just like your dogs. It really is a great achievement for both teams.

Hopefully you can overcome your bitterness towards all teams other than Uga. Good luck on your journey brother.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Well my Noles have also made playoffs once just like your dogs. It really is a great achievement for both teams.

Hopefully you can overcome your bitterness towards all teams other than Uga. Good luck on your journey brother.

Now you're gonna make him confuse the Olive branch thread with this one. You know better than that.:bounce:

Browning Slayer

That’s right, “I” mentioned them. I think it’s just better that way. I hope you agree.
:rofl: :rofl:

I guess the Nole in you has made you “ultra” sensitive.

You can always join the kids and cheer for winners!

Go Dawgs! Noles suck!

Last edited:

Browning Slayer

Speaking of journeys.. The Dawgs are on a sunset cruise. Noles are riding a leaf that got washed down a storm drain..

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

Thanks for the positive words.:cheers:
I’m gonna slap Jeff and his positive attitude next week when I meet him for lunch. And then I’m going to get out of his reach faster than he can grab me. It’s how you deal with big boys. :D

Browning Slayer

I’m gonna slap Jeff and his positive attitude next week when I meet him for lunch. And then I’m going to get out of his reach faster than he can grab me. It’s how you deal with big boys. :D

Stick and move... Stick and move..

Browning Slayer

Actually I’ll throw a punch and push 6 in... or trip him.... I only got to faster than the crowd.

Browning Slayer

Actually I’ll throw a punch and push 6 in... or trip him.... I only got to faster than the crowd.

Won’t be hard to trip those boys.. they are both big.

I could just slap Matty like UGA did Tua. He doesn’t haven’t have a backup like Jalen..:D

Browning Slayer

Won’t be hard to trip those boys.. they are both big.

I could just slap Matty like UGA did Tua. He doesn’t haven’t have a backup like Jalen..:D

Sweep the leg Johnny...