Wowmotorcycles?????

doates

Has anyone bought a bike or had any dealings with this dealership? They are located in Marietta,Ga. on Cobb Parkway North. I was considering purchasing a bike from them, but would like a few opinions on them first. Thanks for any help.

leoparddog

Like any used vehicle dealer, they have some good ones and some not so good ones. The best suggestion is to treat it like a used car. Find the one you want, make the arrangements and take it to a third party motorcycle mechanic and get it checked over thoroughly. I'd suggest trailering it to a mechanic and back again.

Fro1911nut

I havent bought from them, but I love going in the place...its good to go and set on different bikes to get a feel for what u are wanting

magnumrecovery

They seem to have a good service record and a large selection of bikes, but their prices just always seem to be a bit high.

contender*

I'll second the overpriced comment.. I went down there a couple times to look at bikes. Not only overpriced but you can't just walk in and pick one and try it out (or at least you couldn't several years ago) no gas and no oil in the bikes.:rolleyes::rolleyes: .

Browning01

Try Motions Motorcycles, its also on Cobb Pkwy. I have gotten my bikes serviced with them and I like them a lot. They will work with you on the price.

bearpugh

Gone but not forgotten
i do know a lot of their bikes are repo's. used to work near a big auction place for repo's. we'd go over and watch, couldn't buy cause it was dealer only. wow was always there buying them by the trailer load. not necessarily a bad thing but useful knowledge.

Jeff1969

I bought an 82 Honda Magna from them back in like 97 or 98. It was in roughish shape cosmetically, but mechanically, I never had any problems. I rode it daily for about 4 years, then it started to leak oil from the shaft into the stator housing, making it a bear to start. Sold it last year cause I just haven't had the money to fix it up and I hated seeing it sit for a year.

quackertackr

With alot of people needing money why don't you just by from an individual and get a better deal and don't pay sales tax? Not knocking you just a suggestion.
QT