Ya'll Missed This...

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I bet y'all were singing Rock Top in that picture.:ROFLMAO:
One of the general rules of my life: I refuse to do Rocky Top, Freebird, or Old Time Rock and Roll. :) No matter how much Slayer begged me, I would not play it. :rofl:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Like Quack said, sometimes the smaller gatherings are the best ones! Glad ya'll got together, knew you all would have a blast!:clap:

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
Well dang, boys. You know I would have been there right in the mix, but I dragged the family on a 2 week Griswoldesque tour of the western states. I thought about y'uns, I really did.

crackerdave

Well dang, boys. You know I would have been there right in the mix, but I dragged the family on a 2 week Griswoldesque tour of the western states. I thought about y'uns, I really did.

You have been selected from thousands of members to name the date for next springs' hoedown.

Cmp1

BANNED
Well, since I couldn't get on the site without Lee's help to comment here,,,, here goes,,,, looks like you guys had a great time and I really wanted to be there,,,,would have been a hoot,,,,
Why don't you guys consider coming up here in the hills this fall,,,, really pretty and few leaf lookers, plenty of room, you guys could carpool,,,, if anyone has an RV our place is really ideal,,,, no stream thru our place, unfortunately, but the river is close by,,,,

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Wish you could have made it.