Ya'll please welcome StinkyPete

Havana Dude

Hey guys, if you don't mind, look soon to welcome my son, he's 11 and loves to hunt. We are waiting for the permission thing to go through so he can put up his first post. He killed his first deer last year, and is dying to get #2. Maybe he can tell ya'll the story of his first kill for his first post. He's a great kid, and I love to share the stand with him. I really enjoy the time he is out of school for the holidays, as we enjoy alot of time in the woods. Anyways, ya'll look for him in the near future.

Toliver

Is that his deer in your avatar? If it is, tell him to post a larger version of it along with his story. And welcome aboard StinkyPete. Tell Woody and Buzz Lightyear I loved their last movie. :D

cowboyron

Alright Jim hurry up and get the young'un processed we want to here his story. aaahhh just don't get to close there young feller.....with that thar handle you skeer'un me or should I bring my nose plug to the fire............just fun'un with ya Pistolpete aaahh I mean Stinkypete. Can't wait to here your deer stories tell Pop's he's got to move on over your taken the helm.

Duff

Bout time you got here Stinky :clap:

Where you been ::huh:

Welcome aboard. You might want to remove your avatar.

some of the guys here may get jealous :bounce:

Woody

Founder - Gone but not forgotten.
Welcome SP -- Thanks for coming on board and welcome;)

Don't drink the water. :p

stumpman

Banned
Welcome stinky good to have ya sit down and hang on for a wild ride with this bunch and congradulations on your deer.

Handgunner

Welcome Aboard, Stinkypete! :clap: :fine:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Welcome aboard Stinky. You are completely active now. Enjoy the forums!

Jim

W4DSB

Welcom aboard Stinky Pete !
hope you enjoy the campfire as much as i do!
:clap:

H

HT2

Stinky Pete!!!!!!!!!

Welcome little "hd"!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to have you join us!!!!!!!!!!

How did you come up with that name????? :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I like it!!!!!!! :cool:

Havana Dude

He

is going to say from Toy Story, but I am more inclined to go with why him and his Grandpa can't see no deer in the stand. :cool: :cool: :D

Havana Dude

Thanks Guys for all the comments

SP is a little under the weather today, I'll let him know he is live now.

pacecars

Welcome aboard!!! Don't let his dad fool y'all. There is no way Stinkypete is anywhere near his dad's potency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Last edited:

HuntinTom

Retired Moderator
Welcome Stinky...

Looking forward to hearing about those huntin' stories :)

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Welcome Aboard StinkyPete. :)

Meriwether Mike

Welcome to the campfire Pete. Tell us about your deer. :bounce: