You all are a bunch of Ignorant Hillbillies

I cain't even spell intelajunt, much less be hit.

Thread starter #25
I just watched the first 10 minutes of an episode of "Smoky Mountain Money". Those boys make us all look bad:rofl:

Ruger#3

Growing up in the land of Hatfields and McCoys might qualify. :bounce:

Guess wez be ignint, why wurnt we toad.

I'm just a good ole boy south Georgia deplorable and very comfortable with that.

I chose not to go get even an offered free education with so called smart yankees, who were as dumb as box of rocks!

I just watched the first 10 minutes of an episode of "Smoky Mountain Money". Those boys make us all look bad:rofl:
Ain't that something? :rofl: In a half a century of digging sang around here, I never saw any such stuff as that. I guess I must be doing it wrong. :D

Miguel Cervantes

GON Severe Weatherman
Ain't that something? :rofl: In a half a century of digging sang around here, I never saw any such stuff as that. I guess I must be doing it wrong. :D
If you ain't never been shot at harvesting sang you're doing it wrong. :rofl:

I'm from SW NY and our 4H club name was The Bucktooth Hillbillies. We lived on a road called Bucktooth Run, named after a local Seneca nation Iroquois Chief.

I arn't no hillbilly. Fustist, whar I live now ain't got no hills. And lastist, I ain't Billy!

I wore onest a Texican, and warn't none of us Texicans called hillbillies. Though, I do 'member a Will lived out in the Hill Country west o' Austin. Course, he didn't like to be called Billy.

Now that ignorant part, now that I cain't argue. I do ignore some folks and my wife said, just last night, that I rant too much. Since the ijjits I don't ignore, I do rant about, I guess that makes me one who ignores or rants - I just never seen it spelled that way!

Cmp1

Swamp Yankee
I arn't no hillbilly. Fustist, whar I live now ain't got no hills. And lastist, I ain't Billy!

I wore onest a Texican, and warn't none of us Texicans called hillbillies. Though, I do 'member a Will lived out in the Hill Country west o' Austin. Course, he didn't like to be called Billy.

Now that ignorant part, now that I cain't argue. I do ignore some folks and my wife said, just last night, that I rant too much. Since the ijjits I don't ignore, I do rant about, I guess that makes me one who ignores or rants - I just never seen it spelled that way!
If'n you ain't live nar any hills,,,, then you arn a flatlander,,,, according to us up in the hills,,,, that was the hardest thing I've ever written,,,,