You can do anything I've posted about

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
It takes me a couple weeks to plan it out. I'm good at planning. I'm pretty good at doing stuff too.

Planning and glaring at something are kinda the same thing. Like I had a tree fall in my backyard several years back. It was on the fence with my neighbor but didn't do much damage - just a little bend. I glared at and accessed the situation and after a while decided a chainsaw (which mine was broke) would be needed as well a lot of work. After more time my neighbor took care of it for me. Plans can take time to come together. (y)

specialk

Things that used to take a half pint, now take a half gallon. I reckon beer is alright, but likker`s quicker.

beer is for working, driving, stuff like that....likker is for relaxing, fishing, huntin', and such.....

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Bah! Flyin's the easy part. Landin', now.... wonder if Noydb's ever done that? He's sure done a bunch of Sh.....stuff.
I landed. Practices a few run approaches dropped the flaps. Cut back on the throttle. Slowly descended iit to the ground.

It was a one man ultralight me and a fried bought it together. 1980.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Planning and glaring at something are kinda the same thing. Like I had a tree fall in my backyard several years back. It was on the fence with my neighbor but didn't do much damage - just a little bend. I glared at and accessed the situation and after a while decided a chainsaw (which mine was broke) would be needed as well a lot of work. After more time my neighbor took care of it for me. Plans can take time to come together. (y)

Yep. That's why I'm going to talk Nick into teaching me how to glare things done. After that if he's still in a good mood I'm going to get him to teach me how to grin bears to death. That's two things I've never got the hang of but Nick makes it look easy.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I'm building a nuclear reactor in my backyard. After I figured out that enriched plutonium is exactly the same as granite field rocks; and that lead and black silo plastic work the same for shielding radiation, it was easy.

DAVE

I don't do anything well even though I would like too one day. That is why my gratitude is a lot higher than my expectations.

Da Possum

Campfire Helper
I landed. Practices a few run approaches dropped the flaps. Cut back on the throttle. Slowly descended iit to the ground.

It was a one man ultralight me and a fried bought it together. 1980.

Glad you didn't crash it, bud.....we spent $183 fer that thang

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Yep. That's why I'm going to talk Nick into teaching me how to glare things done. After that if he's still in a good mood I'm going to get him to teach me how to grin bears to death. That's two things I've never got the hang of but Nick makes it look easy.

guess I'm gonna have to have Nic teach me to drink scotch.