You can do anything I've posted about

NOYDB

BANNED
I'm now 63 years old. I post about things I have done. Because that's what I can post about. What I have done.

I was not born rich. I only post that I have done things if I have. I have a good memory and can remember things from when I was 4 and later.

I don't sleep much compared to many. I lay down to sleep and do. I get up and start doing things. After an 8 hour shift with travel there is several hours to get other things done. I don't drink so I do things that strike my interest for a couple of hours a day. Same for days off. Nothing that others couldn't do too. The money I've made at various jobs after rent and other bills went to pay for me to do things to keep me occupied. Or for the few things I thought were worth spending my time on. I've bought cars used and new as I had money. Still haven't found a way to get all the places that I want to go with out one.

If I post about things I have done that's because I have. It's not a reflection against any other and if they find my posts as different than theirs, they're is still time for them to do the same or more if that's important to them.

Cmp1

BANNED
I'm now 63 years old. I post about things I have done. Because that's what I can post about. What I have done.

I was not born rich. I only post that I have done things if I have. I have a good memory and can remember things from when I was 4 and later.

I don't sleep much compared to many. I lay down to sleep and do. I get up and start doing things. After an 8 hour shift with travel there is several hours to get other things done. I don't drink so I do things that strike my interest for a couple of hours a day. Same for days off. Nothing that others couldn't do too. The money I've made at various jobs after rent and other bills went to pay for me to do things to keep me occupied. Or for the few things I thought were worth spending my time on. I've bought cars used and new as I had money. Still haven't found a way to get all the places that I want to go with out one.

If I post about things I have done that's because I have. It's not a reflection against any other and if they find my posts as different than theirs, they're is still time for them to do the same or more if that's important to them.
Did something happen?

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
What I miss ?

j_seph

What haven't you done?

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
My Diddi always said,"You can do anything if you got the right tool."

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
I have always heard that you can do anything with enough money throwed at it.