You have one coin left

Cmp1

BANNED
Lucy found a quarter on the floor,,,,some real LS,,,,

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Big7

The Oracle
Ok..I had a couple coins. This is some good soulful music right here. Clapton, Steve Winwood and Derek Trucks

Just saw this. Derek Trucks played with The Brothers when he was just 13. He wore that git-tar slap out. A little later, he joined the band. His Uncle had something to do with the band. Musician or what, I don't know.
One of the guitarist was out or sick and his Uncle said Derek could definitely handle it. The rest is history. I often refer to him as "the best git-tar player you've never heard of".
I haven't seen to many that can hang with him. Old or new. He's that good!

ClemsonRangers

" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cramer

Thanks Chief! They never made it too big, but I always loved that song.
Blackfoot did cover on a Spirit song , down by the river or something similar.
You would never know the Medlocks were writing Skyward songs the way they worked their rug and mop business in that old black bread truck

Last edited:

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
There a lot of good ones in this thread.

When I'm driving down the road and the ABB is on the radio they are the only ones I won't answer a phone call for.

It is strange that every time an ABB tune comes on the radio the phone rings. I always tell the people when I call them back that ABB was on the radio when they called.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
"

Stroker

Every time I hear this song I remember Mountain playing it at the Byron Pop Festival, 3 or 4 AM in the morning, July 4th 1970, I was laying on the ground wrapped up in a furniture moving quilt. Saw Hendrix later that night, one of the songs I remember him doing was his version of the Star Spangled Banner. Those were the days.

Cmp1

BANNED
Real old one but worth a quarter,,,,

bullgator

Anything Skynyrd, or my favorite lyrics song, “Night Moves”.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Thanks Chief! They never made it too big, but I always loved that song.
Blackfoot did cover on a Spirit song , down by the river or something similar.
You would never know the Medlocks were writing Skyward songs the way they worked their rug and mop business in that old black bread truck

I was a big fan of Wet Willie, saw them a couple of times live.

Cmp1

BANNED

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I was a big fan of Wet Willie, saw them a couple of times live.
I jammed a couple times back in the day with one of their guitar players, Marshall Smith.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
"

Jester896

Senior Clown
Every time I hear this song I remember Mountain playing it at the Byron Pop Festival, 3 or 4 AM in the morning, July 4th 1970, I was laying on the ground wrapped up in a furniture moving quilt. Saw Hendrix later that night, one of the songs I remember him doing was his version of the Star Spangled Banner. Those were the days.

I like the Live version that takes up the whole side of one of the albums in the set.