You need to pick one of these up while you can!

Robert28

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/mobile/product/411558617/redirect

I am an old school revolver guy, I like my semi-autos but give me an old revolver made before 1982 ANY DAY! Well, if you've been wanting an old school workhorse but didn't want some collectors piece that was insane money, here's your chance. I'm told you get either a 10-6 or a 10-8, mine was a 10-6 made in 1974. You talk about a sweet trigger! The pic is misleading too, mine arrived in better shape with very little rust! 30 mins of cleaning and you'll see, the bluing is easily 70% too. These old Smith's in this shape at this price won't always be out there. I liked mine so much I'm buying another for my girlfriend. Oh and the grips are collectable. They were specifically made just for these and the man who made them died (Trausch) and people that know what they are will pay good money for them. Just wanted to pass this on.

Robert28

They are used police guns from France so I would think they have been fired very little.

I saw some French Army surplus rifles for sale recently. They were in nearly new condition, Unfired, but had been dropped once in 1940.
You aren’t kidding about them being fired very little! The faintest cylinder ring you’ll ever find on a used gun in this price range. The gun internally was surprisingly extremely clean upon inspection. Too good of a deal not to share with friends.

cmshoot

Nice deal! If I didn’t have 2 M10’s already, I’d jump on this.

Jester896

Senior Clown
Mine is a 2"...might need a 4" to ride with it. Wouldn't mind having a set of original grips for it.

Robert28

Mine is a 2"...might need a 4" to ride with it. Wouldn't mind having a set of original grips for it.
I picked up a set on eBay for $34. These are all square butt revolvers so make sure you get that and for a K frame.

Robert28

Nice deal! If I didn’t have 2 M10’s already, I’d jump on this.
I've never owned 2 of the exact same gun before but when I got mine I knew it would be the perfect piece for my g/f to keep on the night stand. This would be perfect for an older person with not much hand strength too, the double action trigger is that smooth! These guns recoil hardly any and LOVE 158 grain bullets. I'm keeping mine loaded with semi-wad cutters.

Reactions: Dub

cmshoot

I've never owned 2 of the exact same gun before but when I got mine I knew it would be the perfect piece for my g/f to keep on the night stand. This would be perfect for an older person with not much hand strength too, the double action trigger is that smooth! These guns recoil hardly any and LOVE 158 grain bullets. I'm keeping mine loaded with semi-wad cutters.

One of mine is a 4” heavy barrel, while the other is a 4” pencil barrel. The pencil barrel one was a Royal Hong Kong Police issue.