You only thought you knew primitive survival.

Duff

Dang! I'm tired after watching that!!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I know that I'm a whole lot lazier than them little fellers. :bounce:

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Burnin that log out for a water bucket and using clay to shape the burn impressed the fool out of me. I wouldn't wanna scrap with one of those little fellas. They'd climb you like a monkey on a tree and beat the pulp out of your noggin before you know what happened.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Burnin that log out for a water bucket and using clay to shape the burn impressed the fool out of me. I wouldn't wanna scrap with one of those little fellas. They'd climb you like a monkey on a tree and beat the pulp out of your noggin before you know what happened.
That's exactly how they used to build dugout canoes from big poplar and cypress trunks here in the southeast.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I love this channel. It would help a little if they’d talk though
I doubt it. If they did talk, it would probably sound like "വെള്ളം കണ്ടെത്തുന്നതിന് നമ്മൾ നിലത്ത് ഒരു ദ്വാരം കുഴിക്കുന്നു. ജലം കണ്ടെത്തുമ്പോൾ നമ്മൾ അവിടെ പാറകളും വസ്തുക്കളും സ്ഥാപിക്കും ...."

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
I doubt it. If they did talk, it would probably sound like "വെള്ളം കണ്ടെത്തുന്നതിന് നമ്മൾ നിലത്ത് ഒരു ദ്വാരം കുഴിക്കുന്നു. ജലം കണ്ടെത്തുമ്പോൾ നമ്മൾ അവിടെ പാറകളും വസ്തുക്കളും സ്ഥാപിക്കും ...."

Lol. Most impressive video I've seen since youtube were invented.

gunnurse

Aboriginal Australians? It was produced in Queensland, Australia.