Your how not to get out at the drive thru to fuss about your order

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
:rofl: :rofl: Idjit!

LTZ25

Hope she's not hurt . She's wrong but everyone has been at that point if you every go to BK , Krystal ,Wendy's McDonald's etc.

Last edited:

bilgerat

Senior
My mom did that when we were younguns, she got out to move a shopping cart at the grocery store so she could park in the space . My 2 brothers and I went for a ride in the back of the station wagon across the lot till it hit the front of the store. I was real little and all I remember is mom running behind us screaming her head off . We were fine but the country squire wasn’t .

Last edited:

Big7

The Oracle
Dang. That went from bad to worse.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Dad had a 63 Impala when I was young. We got home from church one Sunday, and got out of the car. Dad didn't put it in park, and it started rolling down the hill toward a chicken house. My uncle Randall that was around 15 at the time went running down the hill trying to catch the car. He did catch it, and got in it. We saw the brake lights come on just has he went over the 3 ft bank and into the chicken house.

naildrvr

I hope she didn't get hurt, but learned a lesson. Looks like she may have been one of those influencers:huh: