Youth Bow

Ole3Toe

Need a little help guys... My son turns 8 at the end of July and he wants a bow really bad. I found a few Mission bows... Craze and Menace. Anyone have any experience with these bows or any recommendations? I'm open to any options! Thanks for the help!

Ihunt

Never owned those but I’m sure they’re fine. Just get one with lots of adjustment. None of them will be “speed” bows. Just get one where the draw length and weight are matched for him.

Hunter922

My son used both the PSE Chaos and Bear Apprentice. The Chaos was the best of these two but both had plenty of adjustments and were good bows.

moodman

My son is now 11 and has been shooting for the last two years. He shoots a Diamond Infinite Edge. These are really cool bows that turn real easy. He participates in 4-H shoots and we have a blast! Good Luck. I believe these bows tune from 10-70lbs..

Tadder

Need a little help guys... My son turns 8 at the end of July and he wants a bow really bad. I found a few Mission bows... Craze and Menace. Anyone have any experience with these bows or any recommendations? I'm open to any options! Thanks for the help!
The Craz II are great starter bows lots of adjustment with the growing youth. PSE has a stinger that work well also.