Youth Opener

sadler2

Who all is headed out to pass on the tradition and light the fire of water fowling for some youth hunters? My kids are 2 and 1 so its going to be a bit before they are ready to pull the trigger. I'm taking my cousin and his youngest son and using it as a scouting/youth hunt. Video camera charged up and ready to get the ball rolling!

BP1994

Taking 3 of our family friend’s kids out. They are ages 15,12 and 9. Bringing my camera and gonna work with my dog for a lot of it. First hunt for them, the ducks are there and I’m pretty excited to pass it on.

sadler2

Taking 3 of our family friend’s kids out. They are ages 15,12 and 9. Bringing my camera and gonna work with my dog for a lot of it. First hunt for them, the ducks are there and I’m pretty excited to pass it on.
That's what its all about

gtmcwhorter

My oldest daughter is 8 and doesn’t really show any interest yet. Hoping that changes in next couple of years. All my friends kids are younger. Wish I had some friends with kids I could get into it. The good Lord gives us everything in seasons. My time will come.

sadler2

how'd ya'll do?