YouTube TV splits from Disney (ESPN)

James12

Well this is going to sting ESPN and the bowl/playoff games. As of 12/17/21, YouTube TV will no longer air Disney related content - this includes ALL ESPN channels. Not a fan of ESPN, but surely will have to find a new way to watch those games. Anyone else is same position? Both stand to lose serious money this time of year.

Last edited:

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
Yep. Got Sling today $10 trial to get me thru bowl season and see if Youtubetv/Disney will agree eventually.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
I just noticed today my YouTube TV is no longer even carrying ABC (owned by Ditzney).
I'm gonna hang on to my Dish a little longer.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Hate to say it but that's why I keep xfinity. I don't have to worry about games being dropped, and I have great internet

James12

Hate to say it but that's why I keep xfinity. I don't have to worry about games being dropped, and I have great internet

Yea no way I could go back to them and that world - one of the few things I can say I honestly will never do again.

I’ll have to buy a month of Hula plus or sling I reckon. Although, I can’t imagine they don’t get something worked out before these big games and NYE broadcasts.

poohbear

Yes and they continue to want to raise the price. Is poor peasants have to suffer when the Giants fued

BassRaider

I just noticed today my YouTube TV is no longer even carrying ABC (owned by Ditzney).

Cut the cable last month and went with AT&T fiber and YTube TV. (Xfinity not avail)
Upset that none of the games were on 'til I saw this thread. All I care about is UF , bowl, & Braves games, wife has certain shows. Will look at Disney+ or Sling and dump YouTube.

Jail break a fire stick and get everything for free.

James12

Cut the cable last month and went with AT&T fiber and YTube TV. (Xfinity not avail)
Upset that none of the games were on 'til I saw this thread. All I care about is UF , bowl, & Braves games, wife has certain shows. Will look at Disney+ or Sling and dump YouTube.

Disney + doesn’t give you “Live” espn to my knowledge.