***Official 2016 Turkey Challenge Trash Talking Thread****

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
That was won at a NWTF dinner. It was a door prize. I will drink out of it with honor on opening morning. Kinda cool i think.
It will be a privilege to play in this challenge with the talent that is present. May the force be with U. Cause it's Hammer Time!!!!lols:bounce:

Hey how Yall doing.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I like hunting with turkey hunters that know how to hoot owl to locate. Then move in. StArt out with tree calls. Then do the fly down. Give it some time then give a excited kackal followed by feeding calls. And then the I'm searching for love call. Mean while j have finished off the flask. Lols

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Kmac, maybe u will have some competition show up shortly!

bshadrick

I like hunting with turkey hunters that know how to hoot owl to locate. Then move in. StArt out with tree calls. Then do the fly down. Give it some time then give a excited kackal followed by feeding calls. And then the I'm searching for love call. Mean while j have finished off the flask. Lols

you got to remember I got first shot:yeah: after that we will:cheers:

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Maybe so. They busy sighting in there scopes shotguns & items of that nature. :bounce:

I got the 22 magnum sighted in already. Just busy trying to learn how to make turkey sounds with my calls instead of them sounding like I'm goose huntn.:huh:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I got the 22 magnum sighted in already. Just busy trying to learn how to make turkey sounds with my calls instead of them sounding like I'm goose huntn.:huh:

I like my new AR 22 mag with the 100 round clip. :cheers:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Bkw may not be able to play this year. She has to have some neck surgery again. Nerve damage. She did sign up, may have to tell gator to not place her on a team.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Well that's not good. I would much rather have her on my team than you.::ke:. No in all seriousness I hope she can eventually find some comfort from her pain Kmac. The pain can certainly make you miserable.

DLH_Woodstock

Okay Guys
It's time to get series about this years turkey hunting challenge and I hope and pray everyone has a great safe season. With that having been said I am trying to arrange a date with Tom and his buddy Tom. :shoot::shoot::shoot:

Last year was my first year in the turkey challenge and I loved it. I feel like I have three new friends that I yet to meet in person. My three teammates and I have still never met and I'm not sure that any of us knew any of the others before this past season. I am going to miss not having them on my team this year but we'll all survive. I am now looking forward to who I'll get to hunt with this year and getting to know them and hopefully many more of you over the years to come.

My only suggestion for a rule change would be a buddy rule. If we were to sign up as buddies where two people could hunt together it would make it safer and more enjoyable. I love getting a text that says KKKKKBOOOOOM. But I must admit it's nothing compared to the hooping hollering and high fives with your buddies on his first bird.

IMO

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Gobble Gobble , anybody out listening this morning